A.F.C.D.C. (AIR FORCE CHILD DEVELOPMENT CENTER)
For American active duty military members, there is a subsidy to support child care services received here at The Base Day Care. The military subsidy provided is dependent upon the active duty members rank amongst a few other variables. For more information please be in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can support you through the application process. Please note that to qualify for this subsidy, in addition to the active duty member's work, the spouse in a two parent household must be a student or employee for a minimum of 20 hours per week. The application process can also take over a week so we encourage you to inquire with us early.
The Base Day Care is happy to support you through the reimbursement process you qualify for.
The Base Day Care is typically open from 5:45 uur to 20:00.
The 2018 rates below are gross.
Arrangements to be taken
The types of contract arrangements to choose from are listed below. At The Base Day Care you can easily make a contract and receive day care for your child(ren) that suits your work schedule. We are flexible and will do our best to meet your needs within our capabilities and what type of contract you are looking for.
Here are a few guidelines that help us maintain our routines while also being as flexible as possible for you
- By 09:00 the children must be present to start off the daily routine
- Children who come for a half a day in the morning should get picked up between 12:00 and 13:00
- Children who come for a half a day in the afternoon should arrive by 12:00
- A half a day consists of at least five hours of care
- A full day consists of at least nine hours of care
- You can always add more hours if you would like
Dutch rates for half (5 hours minimal) of whole days (9 hours minimal)
- 52 weeks a year €8,10
- 49 weeks a year hourly rate €8,30
- 40 weeks a year hourly rate €8,50
- Extra flex without a certain amount of hours weekly €8,85
Of course you would like to check if you are in title to get a reimbursement of the hourly rate true the Dutch government. You can easily check that on www.belastingdienst.nl don’t forget to type English version in the search function. If you would like to have some help you may always contact us.